Not all available appointments are put online so if you need to see the doctor on the day please ring and we may be able to accommodate you.
You can now book appointments online above. Doctor medical centre Victoria Point Thornlands Book Appointment
Or Phone: (07) 3207 7744
NOTE: Not all available appointments are put online so if you need to see the doctor on the day please ring and we may be able to accommodate you.
- Standard appointments are 15 minutes long. If you feel that you may need a longer appointment, please let the reception staff know when making a booking.
- As a rule, anytime you have more than one concern to discuss with your doctor you should make a longer appointment.
- Women’s health, men’s health and skin check appointments require a longer appointment time.
- Please inform the staff when making an appointment if you are having a procedure, an immunisation, a medical and if more than one member of your family needs to be seen in the appointment.
- To facilitate best medical practice you will often be seen by the nurse at the start of your consultation to gather clinical information and observations.
This practice goes to all lengths to ensure that appointments run on time as much as possible. And we do understand the frustration when it comes to delays.
Please be patient as there will be times when urgent care will be needed and this may affect our schedule.
If you feel you need to be seen urgently please give the reception staff a summary of your symptoms when calling and then follow their triage advice.
We will also try to never turn away a sick child who has attended our practice. Doctor medical centre Victoria Point Thornlands Book Appointment